Friday, October 7, 2011

So I guess this comes under "some of the things I get up to..." TIGI BED HEAD CANDY FIXATIONS

So Yesterday I went to Purple PRs event of the aforementioned new product range, what a delight it was a magical world of irredescent candies, milk bottles, lollypops and Fizz....NOT Frizz.

Im not really one for my hair smelling like sweets but this stuff is divine, with products with yummy names such as Sugar Dust. Sugar Shock, Totally Baked, Mega Whip.. hair care straight from Charlies Chocolate Factory.

I came home with Carnaby Streets very own Denim Delicious Simone Clarke, whos hair I have bleached 3 times in as many days and is still as soft as babies.  No volume Simone...Not anymore she left looking like a Cherish Madonna and padded down the street leaving a delicious trail of loveliness.


Check out the products.  Candy Pin up girl has hair to dye for. Jealous! She looked every bit a Candy Fixation yesterday with great make up from Nina Fay Robinson, who I am proud to say that I taught once upon a time.




Here's the ever delicious Josh Quinton and Sami Knight having a lick of the Lolly.  I'm not sure which josh was most pleased about coming across a giant lolly pop or the fact the goody bag went so well with his out fit! And the lovely Louie and mega babe Mimi sampling some good old fashioned confectionery on sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment